MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hugely over emphasising top control and why it's become the norm in MMA

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #47 (permalink)
RearNaked
Bantamweight

RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
That's cute you sigh online.

You still didn't explain the point of your GIF. GSP wasn't scoring in the judges eyes based on that three second GIF. That was also a fraction of the fight, and in itself had absolutely nothing to do with how the fight was scored.

I am seriously wondering if we are just being trolled at this point.
I feel the same way.

I posted the gif because like I said above in the post I later quoted for you (I was trying to make this easier for you), I was working on some gifs from the event and I was going to post them later.

I just thought it was a cool moment in the fight, so I made a gif out of it, and imo that was the best camera shot of the whole fight showing the damage that GSP did to Condit's face.

But by all means, continue having a tantrum.

And if you watch the fight again, you'll see that the moment I giffed is right after a brief moment where Condit manages to get top position on GSP. For all of about 8 seconds, before being reversed. Which is exactly what the judges scored the fight for: GSP's absolute dominance and control on the ground for 90% of the fight.

The fact he made a bloody mess out of Condit's face was just icing on the cake.

Last edited by RearNaked : 11-19-2012 at 10:06 AM.
RearNaked is offline   Reply With Quote