MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp looked Huge last night.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:51 AM   #44 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Think We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I thought both fighters were looking for every opportunity they could to get the other into a finish worthy situation.

Just 2 tough dudes cancelling each other out IMO.
Yeah I'll agree to disagree. IMO Condit has been going in reverse, I blame Greg Jackson and that entire camp for awful gameplans in his last 2 fights. I think both GSP and Condit have had much, much better performances. Maybe both had a bit of ring rust? Nether seemed to have the cardio they have had in the past. Both have looked crisper in every way IMO. They didn't look like the best 2 WW in the world to me.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote