MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Look for some tps,suggestions.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekulsh View Post
AH yes i just want ask if i start MMA training on my 20y its possible even get good to fight and go for proggesion fights ?

Becous i just start think i have 0 fight experiance , dont count when get in some streetfight :/ an dyes i know mma and streetfiht dont realy same
Granted the odds that you will make it to the big leagues with no kind of martial arts background and starting at age 20 are very, very slim. However that doesn't mean you can't win some fights on the local circuit and then who knows after that? Depends on the individual(you). What are your expectations? First you will need to go through the training and see how you feel. I see guys making their pro debuts every week on Super Fight League. Some of them are very sloppy and others are much more polished.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote