MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why don't Gsp fans moan about anything else?.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
And how the F is Anderson supposed to try to fight Bones right now when he is fighting the #2 middleweight in the world in April. And is doing a dumb reality show now?

Tell me Killz. How do you want him to go about doing that fight anywhere in the next half a year?
What the hell are you talking about?! You are the one putting time frames on things, not me.

Anderson has openly said he has no interest in fighting jon jones and to the best of my knowledge, hasn't signed to fight anybody let alone your supposed #2 middleweight in the world.

:P.S - you've been here long enough to know about the 'edit post' function so please use it.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote