MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why don't Gsp fans moan about anything else?.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
What the hell are you talking about?! You are the one putting time frames on things, not me.

Anderson has openly said he has no interest in fighting jon jones and to the best of my knowledge, hasn't signed to fight anybody let alone your supposed #2 middleweight in the world.

:P.S - you've been here long enough to know about the 'edit post' function so please use it.
Not sure what you are talking about.

Did you miss the times Anderson has said he would be open to that Jones fight down the line? Did you miss where he addressed the media in Canada Saturday and said he wants GSP then Bones? Did you just miss all of that?

Did miss the fact that Bones and Sonnen are doing TUF and are in fact scheduled to fight all the way in April?

Time frames? I bring up time frames because people like you act like if ANderson isn't going to fight Bones right now...then he never will. Why do you think that?

Anderson was looking for the GSP fight now. Because if he goes up to fight Bones he isn't coming back down. And like I said...Bones is a retirement fight...there would be nothing else to do after that.

Not sure what your post even means.

Jon Jones and Anderson both said they didn't want that fight. Since then they both opened up and said it could happen at some point. Jones is not sitting there calling Anderson out. So how is Anderson not fighting Jones? Jones is busy fighting Vitor and Chael.

That is the point. You can't say Anderson isn't fighting Bones. Bones isn't fighting him. The 2 situations aren't that comparable.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote