MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why don't Gsp fans moan about anything else?.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
Freakshow
Amateur

Freakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to all
i'm a GSP fan, and I'm not moaning about anything. Silva and GSP should split the weight class difference and fight catchweight if they fight. But if they don't, I don't really care either. I'll still watch Rush dominate his own weight class for the forseeable future. I'm also not convinced Silva is guaranteed the win either. Sonnen showed that Silva can be beat if you keep him on his back. GSP is a master at this, plus he doesn't dive headfirst into any triangle that offers itself. Think it'd be a great fight with either guy having a solid chance if they can implement thier gameplan. being the top 2 fighters out there, be interesting to see who manages that better.