MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why don't Gsp fans moan about anything else?.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Freakshow
Amateur

Freakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to all
Until GSP says no outright, than it's still a possibility. And as I said in other posts, I don't think the winner is a foregone conclusion by any means. I think it would very competitive. Or very short, lol, depending on who gets off first. Silva has shown weakness in the area of GSP's strength. GSP hasn't shown weakness vs. strikers, although he's never faced one as good as Silva. (sorta impossible unless it IS Silva) Think it has the potential to be a great fight.

On a different note, you have a better chance of seeing me in the cage vs. Silva, than a Silva Bones matchup lol. There's no way he'll risk his legacy against a younger, bigger fighter with more reach. Especially a wrestler with knockout power