MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aaahhhh...Gotta love a good liberal bias opinion on the Duke case

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 10:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
i want to jump in and say that many many lifelong conservatives that I know feel completely betrayed by the extreme and psycho direction the right wing portion of the country is taking. as in . . . . people who voted republican for years & years are now changing parties cuz they feel the current extremism in that regard isn't what they signed on for. what i'm saying is that it's becoming increasingly difficult to define yr. terms in this situation. i definitely feel that there was a violation of the "innocent until proven guilty" concept. also that there was a reverse racism and class prejudice taking place.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote