MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why don't Gsp fans moan about anything else?.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Bones isn't the one holding up 205.

The only guys that accepted a fight with Jones are Hendo, Sonnen, and Vitor and Dana is being a moron and punishing Hendo for no reason and quite frankly I don't think Hendo will ever get a shot if Machida/Hendo happens.
Dana is a fu*king clown sometimes. In one of his last interviews he was dumb enough to say Hendo turned down the Jones fight twice. TURNED DOWN? Dude busted his knee, what did he want him to do, crawl into the ring and fight with one leg? So i agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Did you not see his last fight? Condit tested him. Why doesn't Jones go up in weight? Why doesn't Ben Henderson do it? Why don't Aldo and Cruz do it?

Not everyone wants to mess with their weight and go up and go down, GSP isn't some slave he's a human being with free will he's signed to fight in the 170 lb division, that is where he is Champion and that is where he defends his belt.

There's plenty of good fights for all the Champions in their own divisions, GSP vs. Hendricks/Marquardt/Diaz are all excellent fights with some interesting factors at play.
Lyoto and pretty much every other poster on here said all there is to say. Hendricks is a WW, so I really cannot fathom how you used him as a credible example.

I myself don't really have an interest to see them fight only because Anderson is already a big MW fighter, and easily fights and destroys guys at LH. In the spirit of competition I don't really see it as a competitive fight. Jones and Silva is much more competitive and that's the fight I'd rather see.

All I have left to say is:

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote