MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why don't Gsp fans moan about anything else?.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Banned

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
Dude i'm a fan of GSP and I know he will lose. But that isn't the reason I don't want to see the fight. As I mentioned earlier I don't think it's a competitive fight. The same way I don't care to see GSP vs Edgar.
That is a terrible comparison and you know it, because you are trying to make a point.

GSP and ANderson are both decent sized for their weights. Frankie was always small and didn't really cut weight. he isn't even a LW, he is a FW now. So the comparison is dumb.

GSP would maul Frankie. What does Anderson throwing a straight in GSP's face or a knee to his ribs and dropping him have to do with size? GSP would give up 2-3 inches in reach.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote