MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why don't Gsp fans moan about anything else?.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #31 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
That is a terrible comparison and you know it, because you are trying to make a point.

GSP and ANderson are both decent sized for their weights. Frankie was always small and didn't really cut weight. he isn't even a LW, he is a FW now. So the comparison is dumb.

GSP would maul Frankie. What does Anderson throwing a straight in GSP's face or a knee to his ribs and dropping him have to do with size? GSP would give up 2-3 inches in reach.
I'll agree with that, and admit that might not have been the best example. But lets take Nate diaz, I don't see that fight being competitive in the slightest, and I won't give Nate any shit for not stepping up and fighting GSP. So I don't understand all the hate people have if GSP chooses not to fight Anderson.

But if he does choose to fight anderson, even though I think he'll get dominated and KO'ed, I'll still root for him as I always do.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote