MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - St. Pierre vs. Hendricks. Real Talk.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I don't remember anyone being able to hold Hendricks down. He might be taken down by GSP but he should be able to get back up better then anyone. Story is freakishly strong, I don't GSP has the same kind of strength.
What does it say about some ones wrestling ability when they lose the wrestling exchanges because their opponent is too strong. Hendricks didn't lose to Rick Story because he was freakishly strong, where was Storys freakish strength in the Charlie Brennenman fight? The Martin Kampmann fight? The Damian Maia fight? All of those guys easily out grappled Rick Story, but Hendricks wasn't able to.

I think that speaks volumes about his wrestling ability.

He has outstanding credentials, but as has been proven time and time and time again in the past in this sport, wrestling credentials don't tell the full story. He's a good MMA wrestler, but that's really just about it.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote