MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #134 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
lol, it's not that I think he has no shot. GSP is obviously talented enough to beat anyone. But come on... it's Anderson Silva. A very hard man to bet against. GSP is as dominant as they come, but I'm being honest when I say that he's left more than one fight pretty beat up. Whereas Silva has only tasted pain once in his UFC tenure. I see his Superman like power and Flash like reflexes on full display against top guys and I've no reason to believe that he couldn't do the same against the other P4P best fighters in the world.

It's not that I think GSP has no chance. Of course he does. His best attribute is Silva's main 'weakness'. I just find it increasingly difficult to bet against Silva. For my money, the one man who CAN beat him is Chael Sonnen, and he's failed to do so twice now. Chael's is the best wrestling in MMA, and Anderson managed to figure him out twice. Granted GSP has superior submission defence.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote