MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - St. Pierre vs. Hendricks. Real Talk.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #37 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Story is an up and down fighter. Just look at his record, it's impossible to make sense of how he can lose to some guys and defeat others. That's the problem with MMAth and saying since he did this to him and they did this to him then they will do this to him. I just doesn't work that way. I agree that Hendricks is still learning to apply his wrestling to MMA, but that doesn't mean he can't get up when GSP puts him down. I think he can.
I was just proving a point that outstanding wrestling credentials don't necessarily translate into godlike wrestling ability inside the MMA spectrum (which is what you were originally implying).

GSP may not have faced some one with Hendricks' highly touted wrestling accolades, but he has faced more accomplished MMA wrestlers like Koscheck and Fitch.

I'd definitely be interested in the fight, but I don't hold much hope in Hendricks being able to stuff the majority of Georges take downs.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote