MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP vs Silva PPV Predictions?

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
PPV prediction.

2 million PPVs

Fight prediction.
1st round GSP takes Anderson down as The Spider intentionally wants to test his strength.
2nd round GSP attempts another takedown this time The Spider knees em in the face and ends it or hurts em with GSP holding him down to regain composure while The Spider continues to rain elbows from the bottom and locks in a body triangle. Crowd is roaring!
3rd round GSP is visibly shaken still, but game. This is where Anderson pours it on raising his hands to get the crowd going. Now, it's time...to enter the matrix and the world of Anderson "The Spider" Silva.

As much as I'd like to see five full rounds I simply do not think it will happen. It will be at least two to three rounds.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote