MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why don't Gsp fans moan about anything else?.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #40 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
There is a vast difference between the way I present my opinions, to the way you aggressively force your opinions on people.

The fact that you see it as you winning and me losing badly just further proves my point.

Now, if you wish to discuss this further you know where the PM button is.

Back on topic.
You are a mod. Of course how we post will be different.

I'm here to give an opinion and the present facts/reasons to back them up.

I didn't mean to jump down your throat. But it just urks me when people act like Anderson won't fight Bones like GSP won't fight Anderson. You can't say that because Bones isn't offering a catchweight. I don't like when people make that claim then totally leave out the part where Bones doesn't want that fight either.

Everyone can have their own opinion. But lets not leave out key facts for the sake of trying to make a point. Anderson isn't ducking Bones anymore than Bones is ducking Anderson.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote