MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #137 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripster View Post
I think money is the deal clincher here. I suspect both fighters are very seriously thinking about retirement I'm a huge GSP fan (if you hadn;t guessed it already) but based on last Saturday;s performance I'm afraid he does not stand a chance against Silva. If you would have asked me the quetion 2 years ago I would have said GSP could beat Silva. So, with retirement looming, the real possibility of getting hurt bad and the likelihood that a loss to Silva would extinguish the GSP flame, I believe GSP is waiting on the right money. The more they build it up and the more it gets talked about, the more likely he is to get what he needs.

It'll be a million dollar payday for GSP.
I doubt GSP's thinking about retirement, Anderson might be but GSP still has a lot of time left in MMA, especially with the money he's making. Anderson's making a lot of money and his skills are still there too but he's nearing 40.

I don't think this fight is gonna happen though.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote