MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chances of Andrei Arlovski getting back into the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Fu View Post
Was watching some old UFC fights and made me wonder. He is only 33 years old, 3-0 and 1 NC in his last 4 fights. I personally wouldn't mind seeing him back. I don't think he would make a run for the title or anything, but he would make a good and entertaining gatekeeper, or at the very least provide entertaining fights with the lower classed heavyweights.

Thoughts on his chances on getting back and do you even want to see him back?
I do want to see him back. Decent heavyweight. I think he beats the likes of Nelson, Kongo, Struve, and other B level heavyweights. He ain't getting close to a title shot though.

If I remember correctly, Dana said Arlovski would have to beat a top heavyweight before getting back into the UFC. Not much choices outside of UFC/Strikeforce though.