MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #223 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day Twelve

I went to 11 laps on and remained at 5 off tonight with the mask, I ended up with 3-sets of this, and had 15-laps without before we headed to the mats for the warmup routine.

got a PR on the pushups tonight of 96, and did 4x60 crunches tonight.

After this we did five 3-minute rounds of cardio drills, 30-second bursts in the rounds then a new exercise.

After the warmups we were split off in 2 groups I went with brad.

We worked 6 rounds of 3-minutes with 30-second brakes.
round 1, 1-2's as rapid as possible, running in place 1-2's, power strikes.
we did this style for 3 rounds.
the last half we started with burpees, the rapid 1-2's, and power-strikes.

I guess I did ok on the burpees, 12-14-19.

After this we did a cardio-circuit:
3-minute rounds: 1-minute rest.
1st part I held my arms out shoulder height my partner would use them as a point to duck under left-center-right.
x3
2nd we had to throw jabs only and the partner would evade.
x3
and 3rd "final" we did side to side jumps w/ feet together.
x3

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote