MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC allowed to promote Alistair Overeem fight despite suspension, but not Nick Diaz

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 12:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
This way he can have PR while not having to do PR.
Plus I can't blame Diaz for not wanting to eat their shit. One could say he's an idiot for it, personally I admire the guy for not playing the game the way everyone wants him to play it. The comissions are full of shit, everybody knows is, nobody is doing anything. Everyone is just eating the next bowl of shit and saying "Oh, man, this tastes good!". I completely understand how the dealings of the athletic comissions can turn somebody against them.

And it would be terribly boring if he crawled back to them and nicely asked for a license.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote