MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - One of our soldiers... read it...

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 11:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
we're just there til the oil runs out my friends

keep in mind that george bush sr. never implemented a train wreck like what's happening now, because there was no good exit strategy. nothing's changed. so what is the solution, remain there indefinitely, or "cut our losses" and remove our military presence?

everybody should read rolling stone for intelligent war coverage.

looking at the top of my screen at the "jenna + tito, oh really?" picture, tito seriously has a huge noggin, he's like the little brother in "so I married an axe murderer" that the dad calls "head" and says "it has its own weather system" and then the other dude says "quit calling him that, you'll give him a complex" and the dad says "he'll be cryin his eyes out tonight, on his enormous pillow" lmao

sorry for digressing
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote