MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 08:39 AM   #24511 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Went out last night with some friends to celebrate thanksgiving in some weird way before everyone headed home. Met this beautiful girl ended up staying talking to her for several hours and got a ride back to my place with her. I invited her in and we talked some more etc. She was a really nice girl very intelligent I enjoyed her company without alcohol in my system. And right before I fell asleep I had just a shimmer of "hey maybe I might actually have something with this girl."

Then I was awoken at 5:30 this morning. She was no longer laying in bed with me, she was curled up on the floor with just underwear on balling her eyes out. I mean like five year old just skinned his knee crying.

God why do I have to be attracted to the crazy ones...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3