MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #68 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Not the most action packed episode but they needed to slow things down like that after all that's been. The phone thing was played out perfectly, especially Hershel playing along with Rick like there was someone on.

I'm more excited for the next episode tbh. Michonne has the meanest arrival in the show, another badass moment when he entered the front of the jail with a bucket full of walker flesh. 2 episodes until the mid-season finale. I guess we'll see the Governor and Rick collide.
The bucket is the baby formula I believe, and the walker's intestines are all over her though...hehe. They really give Michonne grand entrances!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Anyone else think Rick is going bat shit crazy ala jack Nicholson ala randy marsh?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Hope they tone down the Governer a bit cuz he's nutso in the comics. Rick, if you read the comics...you'll know what's up. He's experiencing what military soldiers experience; shell shock + PTS.

PS: You mean Jack Nicholson in the Shining...heh...heh.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote