MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CBS Sports' Seth Davis goes off on 'homoerotic' MMA, doesn't want his sons watching

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
He wasn't talking about the gsp fight im sure.

I forget which fight it was but they were in north south position for a good minute or so and i remember dudes ass being literally on the other guys face. Yes to me that was disgusting because i know for fact there is no need to literally sit on a guys face but I do know that is the first time ive seen it out of countless times of guys being in north south.
North/South position is a legit position. Just ask Jeff Monson who has 10 wins via North/South choke and just got a win last week over Alexander Emelianenko with that choke. It's just immaturity when people start to giggle over grappling positioning.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote