MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp Camp want silva, but at 170.

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #26 (permalink)
Freakshow
Amateur

Freakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to all
We don't know what GSP wants, and until he says something everyone just assumes. Yes, he said before he'd take catchweight. Priorities change. Silva also said he wouldn't fight Sonnen a second time. Things change. GSP could wake up tomorrow and say Fk it, i'm going for it. point is, we dont't know. I have serious doubts he's "afraid". Considering what these guys do for a living, and the type of personality required to succeed, i doubt any top tier fighter in any weight class fears anyone. and I didn't specify anyone with my "hater" remark. But GSP puts on a fight of the night performance against a top guy, and now top control is overrated. he peppers the face off Koschek, and he can't finish. It seems that no matter what he does, someone has something negative to say about it. But then again, if we all had the same opinions, the world would be a pretty boring place.