MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp Camp want silva, but at 170.

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
We don't know what GSP wants, and until he says something everyone just assumes. Yes, he said before he'd take catchweight. Priorities change. Silva also said he wouldn't fight Sonnen a second time. Things change. GSP could wake up tomorrow and say Fk it, i'm going for it. point is, we dont't know. I have serious doubts he's "afraid". Considering what these guys do for a living, and the type of personality required to succeed, i doubt any top tier fighter in any weight class fears anyone. and I didn't specify anyone with my "hater" remark. But GSP puts on a fight of the night performance against a top guy, and now top control is overrated. he peppers the face off Koschek, and he can't finish. It seems that no matter what he does, someone has something negative to say about it. But then again, if we all had the same opinions, the world would be a pretty boring place.
Perhaps GSP is just building the fight. I agree we jump to conclusions.

But a lot of people here seem to say "GSP obviously doesn't want the fight". His big fans even say this.

I hope he isn't pressured into it. I was just hoping he would look for the ultimate test and a chance to cement his legacy as the best guy ever to be in that cage. There aren't always fights that come along that can grow your legacy like that. But GSP has always been a safe guy.

Anderson has far more to lose here than GSP does. At least in my opinion.

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 11-20-2012 at 12:54 PM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote