MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp Camp want silva, but at 170.

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
GSP is such a lil girl... Just come out and say yeah don't want the fight already.. quit making excuses... (And don't give me this crap it's his camp, what they never talk)

Their is a reason Silva, Penn, and Jon Jones will be remembered as greater fighters then GSP.. They took risks and challenged themselves... And fought in more then 1 weigh class
Such nonsense. BJ Penn will be remembered as a fighter who half assed his career. And Jon Jones has only ever fought at LHW, where he squares off against substantially smaller fighters with a fraction of his reach. Nice try, sport.

Calling the UFC WW champion a 'wuss' and a 'little girl' as you sit comfortably behind your computer screens. I sure wish I was as tough as some of you.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote