MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp Camp want silva, but at 170.

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Such nonsense. BJ Penn will be remembered as a fighter who half assed his career. And Jon Jones has only ever fought at LHW, where he squares off against substantially smaller fighters with a fraction of his reach. Nice try, sport.

Calling the UFC WW champion a 'wuss' and a 'little girl' as you sit comfortably behind your computer screens. I sure wish I was as tough as some of you.
no kidding. Everyone jumping on GSP for not wanting to fight Anderson at MW when Anderson just annihilated a bigger, stronger and better wrestler are ignorant fools. Seriously, where do you people come from with this garbage? saying he's afraid and he's not a real fighter, he's too safe... blah blah blah. GSP just fought Condit and got his face mangled and people are calling him a wuss, I was unaware there were lil girls in cage fighting. The only way a fight with Anderson is even competitive is if it's at 170, that's why Zahabi said the only way it's fair is if it's at 170.

There are a million haters that just want to see GSP get destroyed, I on the other hand just want to watch good fights. GSP at 185 against Anderson is not a fight, it's an ass kicking.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote