MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hugely over emphasising top control and why it's become the norm in MMA

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #77 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Biting your finger nails doesn't hurt, what are you talking about? Popping pimples hurts, but that has a purpose, to try and reduce the size of the pimple by getting rid of all the crap inside of it. What purpose does pressing on bruises have? It doesn't feel good and it certainly doesn't help reduce the size of the bruise. Stop talking rubbish.
Did i say popping a pimple???

No..

I said pressing on a pimple.

I dont understand how you dont get this. I find it hard to believe you have never pressed on a bruise or a pimple.

You are the one talking rubbish.

Or maybe you really havent cause you cower from a little pain.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote