MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp Camp want silva, but at 170.

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #38 (permalink)
rabakill
Middleweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
Just speaking for myself, if GSP comes out and say's he is not interested in fighting Silva, I will still respect him as one of the top fighters in the world. Why GSP hasn't come out and said it yet, I don't know. Maybe he's afraid of losing fans. Maybe he's afraid that he may lose some sponsorship. Maybe he doesn't want Silva to be upset and call him a *****. Silva may really want this fight to happen, but if someone isn't interested in fighting him, he won't try to bully him into making the fight. And hopefully that would kill all talks of a superfight.
because he hasn't decided, you know, like how he said he hasn't decided and he has to think about it. fighting Anderson he will be going in the underdog, he just came off a near career ending injury and I can understand him being hesitant to take on the best fighter in the world. Why does he have to say one way or the other? Why can't he think about it? Fact of the matter is he will get destroyed at 185 by Anderson, Rich Franklin got his face rearranged by the man. You don't decide something like that on a whim.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote