MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cant wait for Rampage to KTFO glover. GIF/PIC!

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Take it to Sherdog!
No offense dude, I never had any issues with you but your post belongs on sherdog instead of the OP's. What's wrong with a fan saying they think a fighter they like will win in an up coming fight? Nothing's wrong with it imo, and sadly your post wasn't constructive in the slightest.

Now for the original post, I think Rampage will lose this fight. If it remained on the feet, he would have a chance since he's got some really powerful punches and insane rolling hooks, but Glover is no joke on the feet as well.

He simply got caught off guard and caught by fabio, but Glover is a good puncher with a lot of power as well and he isn't as one dimensional as Rampage. But this fight will be won on the ground in my opinion, where Glover will either submit page or tko him with ground and pound.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote