MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cant wait for Rampage to KTFO glover. GIF/PIC!

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
Rampage is one of my favorite mixed martial artists of all time but if the Rampage that has shown up in his last few fights shows up against Glover he's introuble. When Rampage first came into the UFC he looked unstoppable. The Forrest Griffin"loss" (I still think he won that fight) really set him back a little. Rampage looked pretty good in his next two fights but ever since he pulled out of the original fight he was supposed to have with Rashad he has not looked impressive at all. I do think on any given day Rampage has a punchers chance but I believe Glover looks hungry and would be a tough test for anyone even on their best day while lately Rampage looks very uninspired. I expect fire works when they do meet up but I'm expecting Glover to put a embarrassing beating on a Rampage that is no where near the fighter he once was.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote