MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cant wait for Rampage to KTFO glover. GIF/PIC!

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
the bad guy 13
Flyweight

the bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidancethe bad guy 13 Is In Need Of Some Guidance
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
It's a nonsense thread, shall we all start making individual threads for our fight predictions? No. Wait for the Official Jackson vs Glover thread to be made or go to Sherdog where everyone owns a crystal ball.
dude why dont you lighten up quit being an elitist. if you dont want to give your opinion then GTFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I'll LMAO if Glover comes in and outwrestles Rampage to a decision.

Perfect sendoff for that bum.
only high level wrestlers can TD rampage like shad and bones, only reason why bader had success was because rampage was injured going into that fight. glovers TD arent good enough to take it to the floor. he has only taken down scrubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuanes View Post
I think I agree. Texeira's stand up is overrated. He isn't all that technical or intelligent. Rampage has good D and power. He should get the KO.
^^^ agreed his stand up is tailor made for rampage. a big brawler throwing big looping punches with a mediocre chin coming forward at page, hes just asking to get KTFO.

-Lesnar
-Rousey
-Mir
-Ortiz
-Bones
-Bisping
-Rampage
-Koscheck
-Diaz Bros

Last edited by Killz : 11-22-2012 at 09:47 AM.
the bad guy 13 is offline   Reply With Quote