MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp looked Huge last night.

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #53 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
And the fact that GSP comes into the cage at like 192-194lbs is well known.

I'd bet my house he weighed more than Condit did on fight night.

Also, one of the best indicators of true size is the size of their wrists...look at GSP's wrists compared to Condit...they are much bigger.

GSP is a bulky dude stocked with lean muscle. Carlos is just a tall lanky dude.

Saying Condit is physically bigger than GSP is the most retarded thing I've seen since people saying Anderson was the same size as Forrest.
Wrist size... really??

Iv seen people smaller then me have bigger wrists. Its actually irritating. Its more of a genetic thing then anything. You can build your forearms up ofcourse which might help a little.

Not saying i agree or i dont agree with your post... but i disagree with your wrist comment.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote