MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad is confident GSP defeats Anderson Silva.

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 02:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
So does gsp though. So does jones. So did fedor.

Everyone finds a way to win... Right until they meet the guy who doesnt let them find it. Its not like anderson has never lost, or even has fewer losses than gsp.

I agree with rashad. Its not easy or a given by any means, but gsp has what it takes.
But GSP hasnt exactly had the need to find a way to win.

He just uses his wrestling to overwhelm his opponent and get the decision.

By "Finding a way to win" i mean the fact that even when stuff isnt exactly going according to Andersons plan he always manages to pull something amazing out of his ass and put an end to it. Its not something GSP has done in a long time. If he is losing the fight im not so sure he can find a way to win.

For instance i think if GSP takes Anderson down and wins a round or 2 there is still a very high chance that Anderson will pull off a Sub or a KO or something amazing. On the other hand if Anderson is picking GSP apart and not letting him take him down.... thats pretty much it.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote