MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad is confident GSP defeats Anderson Silva.

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 03:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Ok you mean Anderson can turn the tables even when the chips are down, whereas GSP is more of a dominate or wilt.

I can see that, but I think GSP doesn't need to turn the tables, he just needs to stay out of danger and not get carried away. Yeah Anderson always has that flash KO or sub around the corner, but GSP is the master of nullifying the miracles and being relentless against his opponents weakness, which is why a lot of people hate him.

It's obviously a hard fight to predict for sure as both guys have the exact tools needed to beat the other one and both are equally dominant and brilliant. That is why this fight is so exciting, and that is probably why we'll never actually get to see it.
Which is why i said that on Paper GSP certainly can pull it off. But when i take their fights and put a side by side comparison i just see more of a Chael-Anderson 2 scenario rather then GSP finishing what Chael couldnt in Chael-Anderson 1.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote