MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad is confident GSP defeats Anderson Silva.

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #39 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
There is quite a big gap from the creme de la creme (gsp, jon jones) and the rest of the wrestlers, even the guys in the top five. Chael Sonnen is top five, but I feel that the likes of GSP and Jon Jones are on a a completely different level.

For example look at Anderson Silva and the rest of the top five MW's. Those guys might be top five, but Anderson is still way, way ahead of them in terms of skill.
Well put and I understand. I knew what you meant I just thought it looked kinda funny. And yeah I'm with you 100% Same would apply to Maia his Jitz.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote