MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Extra advantages to watching a UFC event on UFC.com

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
May depend on your TV. I've got 30" monitors and full screen they look beautiful. Absolutely HD quality, though there could be an HD difference between your cable box and computer.

In answers to other questions, while I can't say for sure, I believe you get 24 hours of viewing from the time of purchase.

$45 website purchase as opposed to the $60 cable box purchase (at least for me) not sure if the price differs on location.

EDIT: Just checked the website, apparently the PPV purchase gets your '24 hours of unlimited archive viewing'. Which I guess means you get access to their entire library for a day.
BlueLander is offline   Reply With Quote