MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #386 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Yeah, the kick came out of nowhere. GSP could've defended it, had he held his hands up but Condit was in a really weird angle. Wonder how the head kick would've turned out on the other guy's in the division.
It was a hell of a shot; and GSP was rocked for maybe half of one second.

I wonder what those who question/ed his chin have to say now...

Quote:
Well that kick was nasty but and i am a GSP fan but I cant lie i don't think he will be able to handle Johny Hendricky!!!! That last KO was crazy and his wrestling is good so i think that will be a good one!!!!!
Like that kick, it's the punch you don't see that often puts your lights out. Hendricks has the power to blast anyone out at WW. The question there is, will GSP allow him to throw that leather?

On a side note, I found this little article on GSP leading up to the fight:

http://blogs.canoe.ca/scrapyard/gene...ller-instinct/

The best quote from it:

Quote:
GETTING PERSONAL WITH GSP:
What’s your fast food guilty pleasure?
"I like McDonalds. Three cheeseburgers, French fries, poutine with chicken McNuggets and a big Coca-Cola."
Gack!

Last edited by H33LHooK : 11-21-2012 at 05:40 PM.
H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote