MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Rory MacDonald beats Penn, where does he go from there?

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
AlphaDawg
Heavyweight

AlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
The WW division doesn't need to worry about losing "contenders" they have plenty of those. Also the guys you are worried about being "derailed" like Fitch and Ellenberger they did just lose to Kampmann and Hendricks.
Name me some of these contenders you speak of. And not just big names either. I mean guys on an impressive win streak. After Hendricks there's nobody even close to being a contender. Out of the top 10 fighters in the division, 4 are coming off losses, 2 are on a 1-fight win streak, 1 is in a different org and the 1 doesn't even want to fight the champ.

I mentioned Ellenberger and Fitch because they just won their last fights. One of those two will most likely get the next shot after Hendricks.

Last edited by AlphaDawg : 11-21-2012 at 03:52 PM.
AlphaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote