MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Rory MacDonald beats Penn, where does he go from there?

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Was there even any stand-up in that fight? If there was, it couldn't have been any longer than ten seconds worth. Che got raped in that fight.

If Rory dismantles Penn, which he will, I'd like to see him fight Ellenberger. I'd give Rory a slow build.
IIRC, Mills cracked him with a right along the fence, then another solid right after a clinch, causing Rory to stop screwing around and take Mills down.

I suspect he's going to get the win over BJ, but Rory is going to have to get BJ down and/or clinch early and often.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote