MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Rory MacDonald beats Penn, where does he go from there?

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
Invalid title fights? Where'd that come from? I just said there aren't many contenders. Marquardt is in a different org, Diaz is suspended and lost his last fight and I already mentioned Hendricks. Maia is a solid contender though, so that's like two.

You make a good point by bringing up the other divisions though. I had no idea it was this bad. I remember back in the day when fighters had to have a good 3-4 wins to get a shot. Now you got guys like Edgar and Sonnen getting shots off of losses and in different divisions than their own.
All of this is moot.

Try to look for the quote where Rory says he won't fight GSP. I don't think you'll find it.

He and GSP have said they'd rather not fight, but that's not the same.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote