MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad is confident GSP defeats Anderson Silva.

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #47 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
It's Mister Demian Maia for you, and you chose the worst example of all for this was one of the best moments in UFC history. A masterpiece move precisely executed by a highly condecorated grappler that only you seems to devalue. It was so much of an art display Joe Rogan was just euphoric asking to see the replay of the trip over the submission itself. However for you, all this happened because Sonnen is not a top wrestler. Lame was you example.

I don't care either. It gets crazy and goes off by itself depending what I am using to post. I know it sucks...
Mister Damian Maia, what on earth are you blabbering on about. I wasn't trying to devalue his take down, it was a great take down, and I also didn't ever say that Chael Sonnen wasn't a top wrestler, work on your reading comprehension. I said he isn't the best wrestler in this sport, which quite clearly, he isn't.

Moron. Just looking for an argument for no reason what so ever.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote