MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Game Discussion Thread! (SPOILERS!)

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 03:40 AM   #38 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Just beat it, pretty sad.

The ending was sad but we all knew it would be. The option of letting you cut Lee's arm off to give you a shred of hope was a nice touch, which made me feel absolutely defeated and crushed, which was the whole point of doing that and it worked.

The ending with Clem is interesting, I think that's Omid and his girl, I got a feeling we will meet up with Clem/Omid/his girl in season two while playing as a different person with a different group.
Yeah, giving us hope and shooting it down like that was brutal. If we do meet up with them in the next season, i hope it's as breaf as it could be. I don't like them mixing it all up like that. One thing i didn't get was Kenny dying with Ben, what was the whole point?