MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad is confident GSP defeats Anderson Silva.

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 05:05 AM   #53 (permalink)
FBrown
MMA Fanatic

FBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I've held this opinion for along time. I still do. I think GSP wipes the floor with Silva... regardless of the size difference.

It's not a matter of fighter preference. It's a style matchup. GSP has the wrestling, sub defense, and cardio to win the fight.
You're right but you're only talking about what GSP and not what Anderson Silva has. He DOES have the ability to stop a takedown, he has good reflexes/counter striking, and he can beat anyone at anytime. Either way, I see GSP fighting Hendricks. I don't see him wanting any part of Anderson Silva but if he does, all credits on Silva.
FBrown is offline   Reply With Quote