MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Game Discussion Thread! (SPOILERS!)

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 05:09 AM   #42 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
Thanks for news about that I didn't know about, just finished. If you don't take out psycho guy you fight him and push buttons like crazy but he still gets on top of you and then bang, Clementine shoots him. I liked the last end part out in the calm after the dark gloomy part where Lee got his. If I remember right wasn't taking that psycho's food a choice? What happens if you didn't, does somebody else? He was the last bad guy to defeat so he still had to come after you I guess.
Everybody else takes his stuff if you didn't choose to. The psycho says that he came for everyone else but in the end, wanted Lee as well since he was a "monster" or sth for taking Clem to all those places. Like other places weren't full of walkers.