MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad is confident GSP defeats Anderson Silva.

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #54 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I think Silva has much more of a chance to catch GSP shooting in, than he has to stop an engaged takedown.

you can see it in the condit match, GSP's takedown are almost like he starts them *before* his opponent even moves, and he knows what the opponent is going for.

which is why that I feel Anderson would be more likely to catch him with a strike, coming in. By trying to do precise feints that only a top striker like him can pull off. But if GSP plan for shooting is accurate at any given moment and if GSP doesn't fall for the feints and accurately predicts Silva's next strike, it's going down to the mat for sure, once there I don't see Silva doing much.

If he was so good at his jitz, the 1st sonnen fight would not have lasted 5 rounds.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote