MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - (video) Nick Diaz: "If you hold me and grab me I'm gonna f*ck you up"

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
Thats because the camera isn't on him and he probably doesn't even know he's being recorded. He is also probably talking to someone that he considers a friend.

Rauno has a point, but I don't think that he's boasting to an audience. I could be wrong but I think he's just talking with a bud and stating what he feels, without knowing that he's being recorded.
Shows you how different he acts when there isn't a camera and a microphone shoved into his face. Surprisingly well spoken and a fair assessment from Nick.

Thanks for the vid.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote