MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mousasi says he's headed for the UFC, wants to fight Shogun

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah right...!

Maybe he wouldnt lose to Tito but against Bader it would be very possible. Though i wouldnt spit my drink out if Tito won a decision. But i see it ending with Mousasi kneeing Tito in the gut,

Where is Mousasi currently training ?? If he is doing the CroCop/Fedor thing then he is at a serious disadvantage. A guy like Mousasi could benefit a ton by joining an elite camp. It could certainly help him close that TDD gap. And it would help his conditioning out. Id be surprised if he trained as hard as they do at the top 5-10 camps.

And yeah the Machida fight seems really fun. They both have their own unique way of striking so it would be interesting to see who would come out on top. I imagine Machida would be the favorite but id go with Mousasi 60/40.

I would definitely favor him over Shogun.
I remember reading Mousasi training like an amateur or sth like that. He definitely isn't a part of any top gyms, that's for sure. Hope he does find a good camp for himself once he enters UFC. Though his current methods are clearly working for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Mousasi let Mo take him Down he also let Jardine take him down he admitted into having that as his game plan to soften his opponents up. Just because he beat the shit out of Mo from his guard doesn't mean he has bad td , also you Can tell that it's a game plan because in the 3 round of Jardine and osp fights Mousasi easily takes them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah, Mousasi pretty much comes to fight, not to win a contest.