MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #1983 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
I honestly haven't came across many bugs at all. well at lease none that effect gameplay. as for the controls, they have never been the most accessible.
I wrote that post when I was playing as Haythem Kenway. During those missions I came across two bugs and I was venting off some steam. One was when I was in a fort trying to disable canons and still a map. I tried to climb into a hay cart to hide from the British and for whatever reason I flew up in the air like Superman and fell right back down to Earth instantly killing me. Another bug was chasing Edward Braddock on horseback. I was trying to go for full synchronization by shooting the barrels. I missed 1 and tried decided to replay it. Then all of a sudden my horses speed was that of a child walking leisurely through a flower garden. That was annoying as hell especially when going for full sync.

Also, I got used to the controls now. However, I will say that this game has one of the worst lock picking systems I ever seen in a video game.